Quality Time



We made rice krispy treats today. We made them right before dinner. The kids ate marshmallows while I heated the butter and marshmallows, and after we stirred in the rice krispies, they ate the leftovers off the spoon. Then we ate rice krispies for dinner. Kati told me stories about what the "rice kripsies" were saying, and logan had a good time dumping soy milk from his bowl straight into the cereal box. (There wasn't that much left anyway.) So tomorrow i will have to mop my floor, and Mocha will get a few extra treats tonight. (I think she's learning to like food soaked in soy milk) But we have a whole pan of treats, and I think my kids needed more sugar in their diet. They're so boring without that sugar high. (HA HA HA)

1 comment:

EstesSBTAK said...

Too cute! Looks like they enjoy helping mom cook yummy treats!