Merry & Bright!

We have had a pretty amazing Christmas season this year. Kati was in a play at school and was the lead actress. She did so good and was so very proud of herself. :) My mom and Tom and sister in law and some cousins, were here to celebrate my oldest sister graduating with her bachelor's degree(Go Liz! ) and Kaitlyn's baptism into the LDS church. It was so fun to have them visit and to be with my family for a while.


We had our annual gingerbread house party at Grandma Porter's house. We made rice krispy houses this year. It was awesome, and the kids actually ate them afterwards.

Kati in her new sweatsuit, and Hailey in her new dress up. Logan of course, wouldn't let go of his remote to his truck.
 Our Christmas morning was so much fun. Casey got to be home with us this year and it's really been wonderful! Kati got a pottery wheel and spent her day perfecting her sculpting skills. She's getting pretty good! But oh what a mess! :) Logan got Battleship and he and Josh had a blast playing that and racing their remote control cars around the house.



Hailey's new gash! 
Hailey had a little tumble and we ended up in the ER for some Dermabond! That was an adventure, but it wasn't very busy and we were in and out in about an hour. And they gave us a big discount on our copay so that worked out well.

But she's still smiling. :)

Next year, I'm going to try for caroling because I miss that tradition from when I was a kid. I am so blessed to have my amazing family. I love my husband and my sweet kids, and it's been so much fun to have Josh with us for the holidays (and the rest of the year too) I hope you all have a great holiday too! Merry Christmas!

No comments: