You mess with one bean....

So... I have the MOST AMAZING family ever. I miss them terribly when I'm away for too long. So I was very excited to get to spend a week with them for my little brothers wedding. Even Stephen was there which is rare because he lives so far away. Adam's wedding was absolutely gorgeous. I am over joyed to have his wife, Michelle, as part of our family. They are truly perfect for each other.

 I also got to see my brand new niece, darling Ella. And of course, her mom whom I love dearly. :)

 
 
Her big sister is one of Chicky's best cousin friends and I love that they get along so well.

I love where I live. My neighborhood is absolutely perfect for me. But I love going home to visit. Ideally I could move everyone from down there to here. My family regenerates me. Maybe it's knowing that whatever I do, whoever I am, I'll always belong there. If I'm ever in a jam I know I'll find help there. These people will always have my back. I come from a line of wonderful, strong people and I want my kids to know that and feel the same confidence that they will always belong too. I draw strength from that confidence. It empowers me to go boldly into my future knowing that I'll always have a soft place to land if the worst should happen.

No comments: