So it's been a while!

Hailey turned 3! We went to the zoo for her bday.

I went on a little trip with some of my sister in laws. Made some memories. ;)

I turned 28! (EEK!) Casey threw me a surprise party.

Kati turned 8. Her amazing Aunt Tammy taught her and her friends how to decorate cakes, and then we had  a Tea party.

We did a little camping at Casey's parents cabin.

Dad and Logan being KOOL!

Hailey trying to be like Dad and Logan. Haha.

Check out Kati! She's rocking the 4 wheeler safety look.

We had a SUPER FUN 4th of July!

The kids got crazy with the smoke bombs.


And when I say kids, I mean Josh. ;)


We took a little kid free vacation to Causey reservoir.

  
And the kids started school. Logan is in 1st and Kati is in 3rd. They love their teachers. And they're in school all day, and I love that!

No comments: