Back to School





Kati started 2nd grade this year and Logan is in Kindergarten. They both love school. Logan had a hard time the first day and came home with a pink slip. Apparently, he didn't want to go in from recess. But now he's got it all figured out and everyday he comes home and says, "Mom! I didn't get a reminder today!" He's so excited to get a smiley face on his report. Kati knows everyone in her class and loves her teacher. Her backpack got stolen on the first day, but it mysteriously appeared back on her hook the next day, so no harm done. She was sure whoever took it must have made a mistake. For two days she kept telling me different scenarios how someone could have thought that her back pack was theirs. She's a sweet girl. I love that our house is back into the routine of school. I love summer, but the hectic lifestyle starts to wear on me after a while. And I am looking forward to all the Fall holidays. I love Halloween and Thanksgiving. :)

1 comment:

Kylee and Kevin Ostler said...

They are growing so fast! Logan looks so excited!