Busy... Busy... Busy

The thing about blogging is, you need something interesting to blog about. My life has been very busy, but not so interesting lately. I have recently started jogging, which I love, but I am so so sore afterwards. I am hoping this will go away with time but secretly, I fear that my complete lack of muscle tone will do me in. I have been struggling with some blood sugar problems for the past few months, but now I think I've got it under control. It's so nice to have some energy back. I've been getting steadily more busy with photography, and I am so excited to see where this road takes me. Already I have had some amazing experiences.
Hailey is fast approaching 2 years old and it shows. She's big into temper tantrums, but she's still small so they're easily managed. And she's so cute when she runs down the hall to her bedroom, I can't help but laugh. She colors all over my house, so I've been hiding the markers in progressively harder places but she always finds them. She hauls a little chair around our house to reach anything she wants. She gets her own water from the fridge, and clears her dishes at dinner. She says "Thanks, Mom!" When I give her something she wants, and her favorite game is "Look. Mommy!" but I can rarely tell what she is pointing at. She's so fun, and her siblings adore her.
Logan will be 5 in just a few days. He's starting to sound out words and loves to count to 100. He's so excited to start Kindergarten, and says he will even go get shots as long as he gets a sucker after. His favorite foods are cheese and chocolate, any way he can get them. He loves to torment Kaitlyn, and he is really getting good at it. He loves He Man, which I find odd, because I have no idea where he even saw He Man. He is all boy, and loves to play sports. He's amazing at baseball.
Kaitlyn is 6 and 1/2 . She's super smart. She's finished all the 1st grade requirements and now she gets to check out chapter books from the library. She loves it. She reads constantly. She loves to read to Logan and Hailey. She's really good with math too. Her teacher is always raving about how fast she picks up each new concept. Kati loves school, and has formed a "dance club" with some girls in her class. They meet at recess and play dance. She's very social and has lots of friends. She loves her dance class, where she learns ballet and tap dancing. She has one heck of an attitude, and is very stubborn.
Casey got a new run at work, so he's home everyday. It's so nice to have him around. He has been working really hard to be healthier and has lost a bunch of weight. I am so proud of him. It's really wonderful because we spend more time as a family now. We go on hikes and we play at the park. He has really helped us all to be more active. In May we will have our 8 year wedding anniversary. I can't believe it's been that long, and at the same time it feels like we've been together forever. I can't imagine my life without him.

2 comments:

Marci and Gary said...

You're family is so cute! Hurray for your 8 years of marriage!

Kylee and Kevin Ostler said...

I find you very interesting, blog away Tracygirl!