What my Christmas letter would have said...

Our family has had a busy year! We moved into our house in Roy, Utah and I absolutely love it here! We adopted a new puppy. Her name is Molly and she is a 6 month old Lab. She has had a bit of a rough start, but is learning fast. Mocha is doing well and is enjoying having another puppy to play with.
Logan has grown up so much this year! It amazes me the difference between 2 and 3 years old. He absolutely loves playdoh and baseball, and football. He is a boy all the way through and I am frequently reminding him not to hit people with this or that. He's such a cute little boy, though if you ask him he says "I am a man!"
Kati is in preschool and loving every minute of it! She is starting to read and enjoys spelling new words. She loves books and barbie dolls, and fairies. She is all girl and is always asking to wear her makeup. She loves taking pictures in my studio and dancing around to music. She is super excited for her baby sister to come and keeps coming up with names for her. Her favorite at the moment is "Cutie".
Casey is still working at BECO, driving to Denver 3 or 4 times a week. He enjoys playing his guitar and has recently taken up the djembe drum. He's getting pretty good. He also loves poker and is learning tricks with the poker chips. Some of them are pretty impressive. He loves his kids and spends as much time with them as he can, even if it means missing a day of sleep to go with Kati on her field trip. He's amazing.
I have been busy with school and am learning a ton! I really enjoy the challenge photography presents. I love watching my kids grow up. They amaze me. I am kind of freaking out thinking of Kati going to Kindergarten in the fall. She can't be 5 already? I am excited for the new baby to come. We haven't come up with her name yet, but I am sure we'll think of something. We still have three months, right? Logan just melts my heart even when he's being naughty. He's so funny, I just can't be mad at him. I'm in trouble with that one.
We hope this Christmas is full of joy and wonder and that your New Year brings you peace and prosperity.
From our family to yours, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This was just as good if not better than getting one in the mail! You have such a sweet family! Just wish you lived closer! There's just no one here that understands my sarcasm like you do! :)

EstesSBTAK said...

Thanks for your great letter. Merry Christmas to ALL! Mele Kalikimaka!

KolbyJanine said...

oh my goodness I didn't even know that you were pregnant! CONGRATS! Its a girl too wow! I hope all goes well, and I have a great name seletion for you..Janine..a lot of pepole are doing that lately! Just kidding! Enjoy your pregnancy keep me posted!