Drama

So Kati comes running in the house..." Mom Logi is really hurt! Come see." So, I run outside to see what's wrong. And to my great surprise Logan is standing in the middle of the grass, throwing tables and chairs as hard as he can (the kid sized ones, of course.) in the most dramatic tantrum I have ever seen. His face is all red, there are tears streaming down his cheeks and he is yelling something very angry in his caveman language. And Kati says "See Mom. He's hurt really bad!". He looked fit as a fiddle to me. I was laughing so hard.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Trace! I love all of your cutie pictures and your new background is awesome! Katie looks so grown up in her preschool pics. What preschool is she going to? And how do you prepare and cook dove? You'll have to send that recipe my way! :) Sure miss you guys. We'll have to come up and visit soon! Love ya!

Kylee and Kevin Ostler said...

How cute! At least she knows it hurts to be angry :)