Vegas Vacation!

This past couple weeks the kids and I have been in Las Vegas visiting family. My baby brother just graduated high school (wow I feel old!) and we went down to be there. Kati had her 5th Bday while we were there. We had a fun day, and a party with cousins. The highlight for Kati was that she got to have a whole cake to herself.We had some fun times slippin and slidin with some cousins, and we went to a beautiful park in Boulder City that overlooks the lake, and is inhabited by several herds of Big Horn Sheep. (and it has a great playground too!) Casey drove down and was with us the last few days, and drove us home. I was so grateful he was there when the car broke down half way! I was also grateful to his brother, whom we woke up at 4:30am, for coming to the rescue and driving the 4 hours to tow us home. It was fun to spend time with everyone, but I am glad to be safely home!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Mom just told me about your crazy adventure/drive home! You are the toughest mom ever! It was fun to have you down visiting. Can't wait to see you again in July!

Tia said...

Besides the car breaking down part, sounds like a ton of fun! I was going to just swing by your house to visit last week, I guess now I know the reason why I didn't :)

Tia said...

P.S. I can't believe Kati, your little girl, is 5!

jessenpetty said...

How fun! I hate it when cars brake down. It's awful! Especially in the middle of Summer. Yay to birthdays! Your kids are so cute! Love it!