Oh what a life!!!

Our life is slowly getting back to normal after the arrival of our sweet Hailey almost 5 weeks ago. Kati only has 3 weeks of preschool left and can't wait to start Kindergarten. Logan has finally caught on to the potty training thing and goes unassisted and unreminded most of the time now! Yay!!!! Hailey is growing fast and weighs over 9 lbs. now. She is a sweet baby. Since she was about 3 weeks old, she has slept 8 or 9 hours at night. I am doing great. I can't wait to go back to the doctor so Casey will let me live again! We just planted our garden and I am so excited for all the tasty veggies we will have this summer. Three weeks ago, we found out that Hailey has a hole in her heart. It's called a VSD, and is the most common birth defect. It usually heals on it's own and doesn't cause problems later in life. Hailey is thriving and the doctors are not concerned, but we have to go to a cardiologist next week. It probably won't be a big deal, but I'm still anxious. Keep us in your prayers.

4 comments:

birmingham family said...

What a doll! I love her outfit! Good luck at the doctors, you are in our thoughts and prayers.

Tia said...

She is such a cutie! Lucky you for a sleeping baby, you deserve it. I felt the same way about having to go to the doctor, you just want to push people out of the way and shout you are fine and you want to do it :)

EstesSBTAK said...

We love you. Thanks for the updated pics. She is adorable!

Unknown said...

Dennis and I kept your sweet baby in our fast today. I'm sure that everything will be just fine!