Oh Baby...

Time is flying by so quickly! I have 11 weeks until our new baby girl will arrive. The third child is definately different. I feel so unprepared, but can't think of anything that needs to be done. With my first two, I did a cute nursery and all that. This one is just going to share Kati's room, so there isn't much to be done. It's strange. There's not alot of shopping to do, because I have stuff from my first two. So, I have this drive to get things done, but nothing to do. Wierd! I am so excited. I think we've settled on a name. Meghan Emeline Porter. It's pretty. And then I can say " Hey, Le'go my Mego!" HA HA HA.

7 comments:

Tia said...

I love it, what a good name! I feel for you in wanting to get things done and there is nothing you can do. Let me know if you need anything.

Jenn said...

It definitely is different with the 3rd. Even after they are here it is different...but at the same time its not that different. Does that make sense? lol

Unknown said...

"Leggo my Meggo"? That's almost as good as my "Joyful Liver"! I can't wait for you guys to come down. Why aren't we having a shower for you too?!

Kylee and Kevin Ostler said...

Wow not much time left! I can't wait to see you when you come down :)

EstesSBTAK said...

The name you chose is beautiful! Way to use your eggo! By the way, we just mailed the check for the baby shower... we mailed it to mom's address so you will get it this weekend. Thanks again!

Kylee and Kevin Ostler said...

It was SOOO good to see you! You are absolutely glowing! You seem so content and completely happy. I can't wait to see you again, good luck the next few weeks :)

KolbyJanine said...

thats a super cute name. I am so excited for you guys! I cant wait to meet her, you two have beautiful babies! Thanks for the wedding gift also. much love, Janine